Find all the latest news on our postponement, including new details on line ups and refunds right here.
In light of the passing of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej, we have announced the postponement of Wonderfruit to 16 to 19 February 2017. Taking into account the national sentiment here in Thailand and the guidelines set by the government, we are observing the 100-day grieving period, so that we can pay our proper respects. We know this may cause some inconvenience to our Wonderers and we want to help as much as possible. Here are the latest updates:
Line up changes
Most of our programming remains intact and among the previously scheduled music acts, Rudimental, Lianne La Havas, Shura and JUNUN featuring Shye Ben Tzur & The Rajasthan Express have confirmed they will be joining us in February, with more to be announced soon.
If you already booked a ticket, boutique camping or RV permit and you want to join us in February, your booking is still valid. Wonderers who booked before 25 October and are unable to join us for the new dates can request a refund via our ticketing agent, Event Pop between 1 and 30 November 2016. Here’s how it works:
The person who originally booked the ticket can follow the link below to our dedicated refund request form where they will be able to refund their complete booking. They will need:
- Order number – the 11 digit code shown on the email confirmation and E-Ticket.
- Booking and payment information.
Once the request has been received and documents have been verified, Event Pop will issue a refund:
- If you paid by debit card, you will receive a refund to the same card within 4-8 weeks.*
- If you paid by credit card, you will receive a refund to the same card within the next 1-2 bill statements.*
- If you paid via bill payment or bank transfer, you will receive an email from Event Pop requesting your bank account details. Event Pop will transfer the amount to be refunded within 60 days of receiving the information.
*Please note, delays may occur depending on the card issuer.
Begin your refund request by clicking here.
If you have any issues or queries about your refund, the Event Pop customer service team is available Monday-Sunday, 10am-6pm via these channels:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Line ID: @eventpop
– Phone: +66 62-593-2224
– Facebook: Event Pop
Stay tuned to our channels for all the latest news and, to make sure you never miss an update, subscribe to our newsletter.
We really appreciate your understanding through this difficult time; we’ll do our best to help with any problems and we hope to see you in February.